Are you a California homeowner struggling with financial hardships?
Check out California Housing Finance Agency (CalHFA) Hardship Assistance program: The California Mortgage Relief Program has already provided millions of dollars in critical assistance to thousands of California homeowners struggling with financial hardships. This government program is free, and here to help. There is nothing to pay back.
If you’ve struggled with missed mortgage payments, late property taxes, loan deferrals, partial claim second mortgages, or other homeowner financial hardships, you may qualify for assistance from the California Mortgage Relief Program. https://camortgagerelief.org/whoiseligible/
As much as $700 million may remain available. They recently expanded the program:
- Pay-off second home loans or loan deferrals negotiated during pandemic
- Up to $80,000 for past-due mortgage payments
- Up to $20,000 for delinquent property taxes
- Up to $80,000 for late taxes and homeowners insurance for reverse mortgages
- 1-4 unit properties available, as long as live in as primary residence
Income and wealth restrictions: combined household income < 150% region’s median income, etc.
When you want the best loan program at the lowest rate and fees, call 714-310-4162.
Rave client review who referred Dan the Man to friends and family:
“Want a friendly, helpful and smart coach for the mortgage process? Dan Stone is your man! He has helped my daughter and now my employee get a great deal. He has made the whole process understandable and smooth.”