Are you looking for the best fixed rate 2nd mortgage home loan line of credit?
Rates are moving higher, right? Well, the Federal Reserve says so. If you had an adjustable Home Equity Line of Credit, your costs would probably be increasing too.
Solution: Crazy good fixed rate 2nd loan. Check out these terms:
- 15, 20 & 30 year fixed rate
- 80% CLTV maximum, $750k maximum loan
- 680 minimum FICO
- Borrow additional amount up to 6 times during first 10 years
- No loan costs (keep loan open with $0+ balance for minimum 3 years)
- Primary and 2nd homes only
Scenario: $160k 2nd, 80% CLTV, 740 FICO, single family home, 15-year fixed rate = 4.94%, 20 years at 5.04% & APR, 30 years at 5.19% & APR, or 5.13% ARM rate & APR. Crazy good, right?
Rave review on Google:
“Dan Stone was fast and prompt, and found me a rate lock that saved $300 per month over everywhere else I received quotes. Dan puts in the time to give good service and, as I learned, he is a good human as well. He donates a lot of time and money to causes in Orange County.”
Call 714-310-4162 for more information.